An MIT student and an Army Ranger have come up with a way to provide first responders with the kind of technology elite SEAL teams have. To give firefighters and cops a full picture of a burning building or a hostage situation, the baseball-size orb is tossed into the area. Its six cameras snap pictures while its sensors detect air quality, temperature, radiation and other hazards. It then beams the data to mobile devices.
The projected price is only $500.
- samuelson likes this
- hitohitohito likes this
- whatigrok likes this
- how-tokissdistinctly-american likes this
- joekerr likes this
- warholesque likes this
- maybehunterpryor reblogged this from weliveinthefuture
- maybehunterpryor likes this
- emmaeuphoria likes this
- thealastair reblogged this from weliveinthefuture
- coldinyourroom likes this
- weliveinthefuture posted this